lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP hangs on transfers with many short packets

From: multiplex
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP hangs on transfers with many short packets
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:56:56 -0700 (PDT)

Simon Goldschmidt wrote:

> Do you mean "tcp_enqueue: too long queue 89 (max 89)"

Yes, that was my impression. I tried increasing it by a factor of ten, but
then nothing came out until I turned of Nagle. Then, it still disappeared
into never never land. tcp_output reporting: nothing to send. Any other
suggestions? Do I have to worry about the out of memory errors?

Thanks already for the suggestion.