lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip on Texas Instruments TMS320C28x family.

From: Aitor Garcia
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip on Texas Instruments TMS320C28x family.
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 08:16:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am trying to use lwip on Texas Instruments TMS320C28x DSP (TMS320F28335).

In this processor bytes and words are equivalent (16 bits).

Lwip data structures have u8_t and u16_t data types, assuming that u8_t is 1
byte and u16_t is 2 bytes.

Hence, when I try to parse data into those structures I get totally misaligned
data.

Has anybody had the same problem with a processor where bytes and words are the
same size  ?

I will appreciate in someone could give some pointers.

Regards,

Aitor