lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: lwip-users Digest, Vol 80, Issue 34

From: Douglas Atique
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: lwip-users Digest, Vol 80, Issue 34
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 22:25:50 -0300

In fact, I want to *be* the PPP server. Someone will connect to my program through the serial port/modem and start a PPP link. I cannot rely on kernel level software. My implementation must be all in userland.
BTW, I found no contrib-1.3.2 tarball in the downloads page. Should I use contrib-1.3.0 with lwip-1.3.2 instead? Or should I check out the CVS HEAD to be sure?

How do I build for Linux BTW? contrib/ports/unix seems to have no configure or makefiles... What did I miss?

Danke HJ for your longtime ago post. There is quite a lot of insight for beginners there.

-- Douglas