lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Increase Speed

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Increase Speed
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 11:18:59 +0100

On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 12:12 +0200, Oscar F wrote:
> thanks.  I´ll see the configuration of the network,  and i´ll try to
> force to use 100Mbps.
>
> But if i want to increase the speed by Sw too, what parameters of file
> lwipopt.h do you recommended modify?

Have you seen these:
http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/Maximizing_throughput

http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/Tuning_TCP

The parameter in lwipopts.h to change will depend on what is currently
slowing you down.  You need to work that out before you try changing
things.  I'll try and find some time to look at the packet capture to
see if that gives any clues, but it might take a while.

Kieran