lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Query amount of free buffers

From: Marco Jakobs
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Query amount of free buffers
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:50:07 +0100

Am 20.03.2010 22:00, schrieb Kieran Mansley:
Could you not just use a non-blocking write call, and try again later if it would block as this would mean that the buffers were probably all in use.
You can either set the netconn to be non-blocking by default, or add
NETCONN_DONTBLOCK to the API flags when you call netconn_write (I think).

This would be also a good option, as i'm using all my netconn_rcv with the timeout option ... bus as far as i can read in the list, the timeout or non-blocking implementation for the netconn interface has not been implemented right now.

If they are, how can i use a non-blocking netconn_write?

Marco