lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Adding static ARP entries

From: Marcus Bäckman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Adding static ARP entries
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:51:37 +0100

2010/2/24 Bill Auerbach <address@hidden>

Doesn’t a static IP address provide the same result?  Or are you trying to completely disable ARP packets?

I don't want lwip to (under any circumstances) send ARP requests when sending packets to certain IP addresses. I would like a way to insert and lock those entries (IP-MAC) beforehand, and not worrying about loosing them.

The static entries will work alongside with the current dynamic handling of ARP entries.

Regards,
Marcus