lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Fwd: Lwip and SNMP support

From: Yigal Hochberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Fwd: Lwip and SNMP support
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:53:09 -0500

Simon,

I would like to add a separate compile-time option for ipstack mib-2 data.
Please see my other email related to the topic.

Please let me know how I can help if you are willing to get help and contributions from others.
I am ok with keeping your c style (will have to tell Emacs to us the spaces you require.

net-snmp appears "heavy-duty", but it can be put on a diet. I think this can appeal to people
who are need for a complete snmpv2c or snmpv3. I agree, this is not trivial effort.

For mib-compiler I think the best candidate is libsmi to which you can write your own beck-end.
This is what we use for front-end. I think you can write a back-end after you have a clear idea
of how add mib extension to the agent. (I am not familiar with  lwip mib extension).

Thanks,

Yigal