lwip-users

[lwip-users] Serial To Ethernet Application

From: Pavan Savalgi
Subject: [lwip-users] Serial To Ethernet Application
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:51:41 +0530

Hello Friends,

I'm A new to this lwip so i need lot of help from u guys we are developing an serial to ethernet product where in data coming from serial will be output through ethernet and vice versa so need to setup a socket connection can u pls help me how to do it. we have done this product earlier in Rabbit 2000 now we want to do it in Atmel AVR32 UC3a1512 I have attached the code which we developed using Rabbit in  Dynamic C we want to port the same product for AVR32 so pls can anybody help

--
=======
 Pavan