lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] PBUFS + LWIP 1.3.0 + memory allocation

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] PBUFS + LWIP 1.3.0 + memory allocation
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:04:40 -0500

This warning is harmless.  It simply means that there is a function (in
mem.c) that is defined but unused by your build.  It is only referenced by
pbuf_realloc, which indicates that pbuf_realloc isn't used either.  Why no
warning for pbuf_realloc?  I don't know and find this peculiar.  Maybe
someone else with AVR32 experience will understand this better, but I still
am almost certain the warning can be ignored.

Bill