lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Dying listener sockets - Email found in subject

From: Tamas Somogyi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Dying listener sockets - Email found in subject
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 16:49:56 -0000

Yes, I use VS2005 on Windows. See compiler output attached (131
warnings, line numbers can differ in 2-3 files because I checked out the
code on Monday morning and inserted some test code in my version).

On target platform, I use Texas Instrument's Code Composer Studio 3 (CGS
6.0.21). There're only two problems:
- 3 warnings in sntp.c when compiling with #define SNTP_SOCKET 1
"sntp.c", line 270: warning: variable "sntp_pcb" was declared but never
referenced
"sntp.c", line 272: warning: variable "sntp_server_addresses" was
declared but never referenced
"sntp.c", line 284: warning: variable "sntp_retry_timeout" was declared
but never referenced

- 178 warnings in mib2.c, all the same due to (struct mib_node*
const)&tcp_scalar casts, a few of them:
"mib2.c", line 134: warning: type qualifier is meaningless on cast type
"mib2.c", line 134: warning: type qualifier is meaningless on cast type
"mib2.c", line 135: warning: type qualifier is meaningless on cast type
"mib2.c", line 135: warning: type qualifier is meaningless on cast type
"mib2.c", line 136: warning: type qualifier is meaningless on cast type
"mib2.c", line 136: warning: type qualifier is meaningless on cast type

Tamas