lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Unifficial relesae?

From: Alain Mouette
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Unifficial relesae?
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:06:35 -0200

Kieran Mansley escreveu:

What I am trying to find is someone else that could keep track of actual bugfixes (preferably with yout help) and release a set of minimal changes to 1.3.2.

If you did want to do something like this, it might make sense to
instead simply keep a set of changes that are necessary (and I think the
number of changes is very small - it would only be critical bug fixes)
documented on the lwIP wiki.

Yes, that was the original idea. The problem is that someone with enough internal knowledge of LWIP should document those "critical bug fixes" and if possible prepare a patch...

Alain