lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Weird problems with CGI's and SSI

From: Bill Yang
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Weird problems with CGI's and SSI
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:56:12 -0700

Hi Daniel,

I think you should post this problem to a forum on Luminary-micro web site.
Luminary will respond for this issue.

I was on a training class from Luminary last year. They taught us the embedded
webserver design which use lwIP TCP/IP for their ARM Cortext-M3 platform.

Bill Yang

Software Engineer

direct:    +1 801.433.6354
email:   address@hidden

Parvus

RUGGED SOLUTIONS for REAL WORLD APPLICATIONS

USA – 3222 S. Washington St. | Salt Lake City, Utah 84115 | Tel. +1
801.483.1533 | Fax +1 801.483.1523 |
www.parvus.com

A Member of EUROTECH GROUP