lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Socket read/write and threads

From: Yoav Nissim
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Socket read/write and threads
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:50:37 +0200

Nicholas,
Please excuse me but I must ask you how exactly you use select(). I've seen many people use select() the wrong way. It would be a shame if you did not follow through with this before abandoning it.
It should work - what do you mean "when trying to transmit, select() terminates with a timeout"?
Do you call send() and then select() on the socket or the other way around? do you clear all sets before each call to select()?

p.s I am not sure this discussion is within the board's scope anymore. We may want to take this offline.