lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to detect a FIN from the remote side

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to detect a FIN from the remote side
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 11:31:32 +0100

Marco Jakobs wrote:
> But i have to also get rid of the RAW stuff, because i want to do some
> changes concerning NAT support ...

And NAT support can't be used with the raw API? I'd be surprised about that...
Although I haven't used NAT for lwIP yet.

> And relating to this, my question to you (and all the others): Are there
> some more deep documentations concerning lwIP except the known ones like
> lwIP function decumentation and "Design and Implementation of the lwIP
> TCP/IP Stack"?

You mean outside of my head? ;-)

> The support here in the community is really excellent, but
> anything which i can read somewhere will not stress the mailinglist ;-)

There is the lwIP wiki, but aside from that, the best documentation is the
source code, I guess :-( I know that's not a satisfying answer, but that's how
I did it. If you want to write something (or already have), please feel free to
add it to the wiki!

Simon