lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Checksum Incorrect caused by Concatenation

From: Hervé GARAT : Audemat
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Checksum Incorrect caused by Concatenation
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:51:53 +0100

Ok, this modification seems to be WRONG! But If I use the LWIP code "as is",
when LWIP use pbuf_cat, the segment which is sent has checksum error.

So I would like to know if in yours applications, you are using this function
and if the checksum is OK.
This checksum error is very exasperating because this message is never
acknowledged and he's resent TCP_MAXRTX time.

The solutions that I found are to reduce this TCP_MAXRTX to 1 or to comment
code part where the concatenation is doing. But it seems not to be good ideas.
I think there is a reason of this checksum error.

Thanks for your Help