lwip-users

Re: SV: [lwip-users] TCP problem

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: SV: [lwip-users] TCP problem
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:51:20 +0200

Continuing this on lwip-devel...

Jan Wester wrote:
Hi
I change my WND to 1024 (2*MSS) and now it works

Thanks Simon and Kieran for your help
Kieran, I studied Jans wireshark logs and indeed it looks a little strange that the window doesn't open unless it reaches 0, although lwIP was sending ACKs all the time. Is this an intention of the window update threshold mechanism? I thought it was only to not send (duplicate) ACKs that only contain window updates, not to prevent window changes at all?

Simon