lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Ethernet - all packets over 32 dropped

From: bobbyb
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Ethernet - all packets over 32 dropped
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:41:48 -0700 (PDT)

Iperf is a common application used for testing network bandwidth
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iperf for more details). xapp1026 provides a
utxperf which allows you to setup an iperf server which basically just spams
packets as fast as it can to determine maximum bandwidth. This application
works fine for me.

I am using the raw api with my pbufs setup just as in the iperf example -
pbuf_alloc(PBUF_RAW, SEND_BUFSIZE, PBUF_POOL). The pbuf_pool_size is set to
256 and the pbuf_pool_bufsize is set to 1600. I am using lwip v1.3 which i
believe is equivalent to lwip v3.0 with some xilinx specific changes. This
is the exact setup i use to run iperf too which is why i'm very confused.