lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] conn->err = ERR_CLSD in api_lib.c

From: David Shmelzer
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] conn->err = ERR_CLSD in api_lib.c
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 15:54:52 -0400

I traced the problem to conn->err being assigned a value in separate
threads.
One in recv_tcp() and another in netconn_recv().

recv_tcp() is called from the tcpip_thread and netconn_recv() is called
from a separate thread.
Am I using netconns incorrectly?
If so, shouldn't conn->err be a thread safe variable since it is
accessed from tcpip_thread as well as the thread using the netconn api?
conn->recv_avail is thread safe.

Dave