lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIp http Client problem

From: sirnails
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIp http Client problem
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 03:36:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Rw-X

I know what you mean! there are plenty of server examples but i have not
been able to find any client examples, i am currently working on a TCP
client too.

If you post a copy of your code and wireshark capture it will help the
experts in the forum to help you out, also is the HTTP server definitely
working (Apache server with tested PC communication etc) and what version of
lwip are you using. have you managed to get anything working with lwip with
your hardware?

Im guessing that the port 4097 is just the next free port that was allocated
by lwip and should not be seen as significant that it corresponds with
patrol view *but this is just a guess *

Im not much help yet sorry... im still learning...
Dave.