lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Recv en socket TCP

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Recv en socket TCP
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 11:00:42 +0100

On Mon, 2009-10-05 at 11:49 +0200, Oscar F wrote:

> /* Define default values for unconfigured parameters. */
> #define LWIP_NOASSERT 1 // To suppress some errors for now (no debug
> output)

I mentioned before that running without assertions when developing makes
it very difficult to help you with problems.  Please turn assertions
back on (#define LWIP_NOASSERT 0).  I can't help with questions about
strange things going wrong when you refuse to use the assertions that
are there to help you with exactly this sort of thing.

Kieran