lwip-users

[lwip-users]lwip and DHCP

From: Bob Brusa
Subject: [lwip-users]lwip and DHCP
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:52:13 +0200

Hi
Further to my problem report "problem with recent port of lwip" I have found the that most probably there is something wrong with the checksum calculation of the incoming DHCPoffer. From the debug-output I see that lwip combines several fragments and then comes up with a checksum error. It drops the packet and DHCP remains without success.

I attach the "erroneous" packet as seen by wireshark (txt-mode) 090923_xx_1.out and an excerpt of the debug output of the lwip-stack 090922_3.txt. As the name might make you think - the packages are not of the same session. But the picture does not change. Can somebody guide me how to fix this problem? Just a few words where this calculation in the code is done. Thanks and best regards.
  Robert