lwip-users

[lwip-users] twice UDP netconn_bind

From: Martin Velek
Subject: [lwip-users] twice UDP netconn_bind
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:48:48 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to develop a simple client application using UDP(card
reader). There are two tasks,
the first waits on data from reader and sends to server, the latter
waits on data that represents e.g. ACK, status messages, etc.

Task1  - if(card != 0) netconn_sendto()
Task2 - data = netconn_recv (); process_data(data);

Unfortunately the server checks UDP source port. My problem is that I
have to bind netconn twice to the same local port to achieve server's
requirements. Task1 will never read data from netconn.

<code>
struct netconn * sendUDPNetConn;
struct netbuf * testUDPNetConn;

sendUDPNetConn = netconn_new( NETCONN_UDP );
errLWIP = netconn_bind(sendUDPNetConn, IP_ADDR_ANY, 0x4321);

testUDPNetConn = netconn_new( NETCONN_UDP );
netconn_bind(testUDPNetConn, IP_ADDR_ANY, 0x4321);
</code>

Will this configuration run without problems?

Thank you for your reply

Regards,
Martin Velek