lwip-users

[lwip-users] basic introduction example design starting point for a begi

From: sirnails
Subject: [lwip-users] basic introduction example design starting point for a beginner
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:22:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

Is there any basic application level examples that uses lwip that would be a
good starting point to understand the principles of implementing tcp/ip? I
have searched the internet for simple examples but it seems that all
examples start too complex for someone like me to gather a basic
understanding from.

my current level of relevant understanding is: CCNA, BEng Electronic (Hons);
( including: embedded C programming, VHDL, analog and digital electronics)

also as a side note, the current download has a line in the README as
follows:
"    There is now a constantly growin wiki about lwIP at
       http://lwip.scribblewiki.com/
"

I think this URL is obsolete? and should be
http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/LwIP_Wiki ?

Im very sorry to ask such a basic open question but ive been searching for
several days - without result.

Thanks in advance for any pointers / help anyone can guide me towards!
sirnails