lwip-users

Fw: [lwip-users] http_sent cb shows 1 byte trailer [RAW]

From: Chris Strahm
Subject: Fw: [lwip-users] http_sent cb shows 1 byte trailer [RAW]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 05:35:11 -0700

> Would you like to improve it by sending in a patch?

See attached.  I had to write this dry, could not compile it or test it as
my project has much other stuff attached now.  But I tried to replicate my
structure in this basic contrib example form as accurately as I could.  This
should be pretty close.  I hope someone can test it to verify that it
compiles and runs.

Chris.