lwip-users

[lwip-users] Compiler warnings. Lack of include directives.

From: gregoryhouse
Subject: [lwip-users] Compiler warnings. Lack of include directives.
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 08:11:06 +0200

Hi,

According to a fact that you are attempting to release new version of lwip, I
have some notices.
In my compilation I don't include LWIP_NETIF_API module. Compiler says:
lwip/tcpip.h 'struct netif' declared inside parameter list
because the content of the netifapi.h file is excluded during compilation. I
added directive #include "lwip/netif.h" to tcpip.h to correct this.

Another thing, when I set optimization parameter to -s3, compiler shows warning:
lwip/src/core/dhcp.c array subscript is above array bounds, line 1436

I'm using Code Sourcery Lite Edition toolchain, lwip-1.3.1 RC1.

Regards