lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.1 release candidate

From: yueyue papa
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.1 release candidate
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:17:20 +0800

This is my ipcp.c

1. If DNS negotiate did not repsonse DNS information, the PPP goes on, do not regard as failure.
2. If local IP address is unable to get from Access sever,
    I use 10.0.0.1 as the default address.

Is it possible to added to the formal version?

Lee

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 7:45 PM, Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 12:47 +0200, Simon Goldschmidt wrote:
> > To prepare for the imminent release of lwIP 1.3.1 we have prepared a
> > release candidate. This is your chance to test that lwIP 1.3.1 works and
> > get any fixes you need included in the final release. Please test and
> > report any failures or problems. The code is available via CVS using the
> > tag STABLE-1_3_1-RC1.
>
> Shouldn't we provide the RC1 as ZIP download on the project page? I
> guess that way more users will be able to test it; CVS is always a
> barrier (even if it's a small one). We could delete the RC1 download
> as soon as 1.3.1 final is out.

I'll try and do that soon.

> Oh, and I just found that the version information in init.h is wrong:
> currently, it is "1.3.2.0", but for RC1 of 1.3.1 it should be
> "1.3.1.1" and for the release "1.3.1.255". How do we change that now
> that the files are already tagged?

Fixed, and moved the tag.  Thanks.

Kieran