lwip-users

[lwip-users] SNMP trap doesn't handle no route

From: Alexandre Malo
Subject: [lwip-users] SNMP trap doesn't handle no route
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:20:11 -0400

Hi,

I think that snmp_send_trap does not handle when there is no route. Even if one of the first call in the function is to check if there is a ip_route, nothing is done to ensure that there is a route. (A route will be available if there is an netif that is up).

Should application handle this more seriously? Can any problem occur?

I came to check this because I want to start and stop an netif to change the ipaddress.

Thanks.