lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_poll(), event handlers and possible misinformation

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_poll(), event handlers and possible misinformation
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 22:23:46 +0200

Lou Cypher wrote:
A source code is worth a thousand words... My recv looks like this:
err_t   http_recv( void *arg, struct tcp_pcb *pcb, struct pbuf *p, err_t err )
{
    if ( err == ERR_OK  &&  p != NULL )
    {
        PRINTDEBUG( "recv: remote %d, size %d\r\n",
                    pcb->remote_port, p->len );
The above line is wrong: size should print p->tot_len, not p->len! Multiple packets may get combined to a linked list of pbufs and passed to your callback as one. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong.

Simon