lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UDP packet sending problem

From: patrick Deflandre
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UDP packet sending problem
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:41:23 +0200

2009/6/29 Yoshiki Komatsudaira <address@hidden>
I don't think the UDP checksum is invalid.
It maybe come from "Checksum offloading".
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChAdvChecksums.html

I think this is the most likely explanation of the checksum error reported by wireshark. None of the packet are compliant with the tftp protocol. This will surely make wireshark in trouble when checking an expected checksum...

Defenitivily, it must not be the reason of my udp sending problem.
Many thanks for the link.

Patrick.