lwip-users

[lwip-users] POST data using several packets

From: Jesper Vestergaard
Subject: [lwip-users] POST data using several packets
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:03:21 +0200

I'm using POST to send data to a webserver running on a little avr32 board with lwip. The post I am sending is larger than one packet and there uses several packets to transfer the data.

Right now i'm using this:
   pxRxBuffer = netconn_recv( pxNetCon );
   netbuf_data( pxRxBuffer, ( void * ) &pcRxString, &usLength );

but it only works for one packet so what is the prober way of assembling the data from a arbitrary number of packets?