lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UDP broadcast not working - Socket API

From: Daniel Berenguer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UDP broadcast not working - Socket API
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 18:08:27 +0200

Hi Kieran,

I verified that unicast doesn't work either on my platform. Neither
receiving nor sending. I've tried with both BSD and Raw API's.

The author of the examples has sent me his lwipopts.h file and he
doesn't remember having done nothing special for his AVR EVK1100
board. Anyway, the new lwipopts.h changes nothing on the UDP side.

I'm now going to ask the same question in the FreeRTOS forum, just in
case that this issue has to do with the implementation of lwIP for my
platform. I'll come back with the results.

Thanks again,

Daniel.