lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP in multi-thread environment mixed with raw-api

From: Toan Pham
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP in multi-thread environment mixed with raw-api
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 17:54:14 -0400

I am having trouble with LWIP/freertos with multithreading..  Somehow,
I have two netconnections.  One is a webservice listenning and the
other one is a tcp client that connects to a remote chatserver.  For
somehow, when reading the netconnection in the tcp client task, at
some occassions, I receive netbuf that suppose to belong to the
webservice task.  The netbuf that i recieve were just stand mozilla
httpd ascii request on port 80.  Am i doing something wrong, should i
just receive packets from the tcp client connection?  thank you.