lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Sockets - read() - without copying buffers

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Sockets - read() - without copying buffers
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 21:10:28 +0200

ncoage wrote:
I don't know about that, but you can write your own: the socket-select is
implemented by passing a netconn-callback to
netconn_new_with_proto_and_callback().

Simon

Just to be sure - the callback function is from TCP thread (created by lwIP),
not from thread where netconn is defined?

Exactly. Have a look at sockets.c to see how the socket API implements it. BTW: I don't know if something like select is planned for the netconn API, but as I don't use that API, I'm certainly not the one to enforce this.

Simon