lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] howto put tcp packet together

From: Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] howto put tcp packet together
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:18:49 +0200

Kieran Mansley schrieb:
Which API are you using? (e.g. Raw, sockets, netconn).

RAW

tcp_recved() is
called when the layer above the core stack (which might be the
application if you're using the raw API) has processed the data, so this
suggests that the packets are getting through at least that far.

I just recognized that I get a callback for packet no. 14, but then it has hs->file set and is therefore not processed.

So all callbacks are in the correct order. How do I recognize the last callback of a http packet?

Gustl