lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Examples/Documentation Incorrect Timeout Code

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Examples/Documentation Incorrect Timeout Code
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:06:41 +0200

> http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/LwIP_with_or_without_an_operating_system

I've updated the WIKI to use a better, self-explaining name instead of CLOCK_MS
and an additional description below.

> http://www.sics.se/~adam/lwip/os.html

Aah, that is the description you mean! Unfortunately, it is not in our scope to
change this: these are Adam's private webpages and he does not seem to be
active here any more (at least from monitoring the lists).

Maybe we should stop linking his pages if the documentation there is not valid
any more...

> I came across this in various code ports, either defined in \arch cc.h or
> clock.h
> Not sure it is in the main file set of 1.3, but many people take the doc
> examples and copy it.

Wow, I wouldn't have though such an error in a mathematical equation would go
unnoticed when creating a new port...

Anyway, I've now done what I can. Thanks for reporting this, I really didn't
know!

Simon
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01