lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: lwip-users Digest, Vol 67, Issue 13

From: Chen
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: lwip-users Digest, Vol 67, Issue 13
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 09:56:33 -0500

Where/How do I file a bug report?

BTW, the following looks like a bug to me, too

I use the socket programming approach from here, copying the sample codes "AS IS"
http://ultimaserial.com/avr_lwip_tcp.html

Everything works fine

Then I change the following in lwipopts.h
#define TCP_SND_BUF             30000 (default was 2150)
#define PBUF_POOL_SIZE          60 (default was 6)

telnet will not connect anymore!

Thanks,

OK. That sounds like a well defined bug that we should investigate.
Could you file a bug on savannah, hopefully including a detailed
description of how to reproduce the problem?

Thanks

Kieran