lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] CGI - Porting uIP webserver app (httpd-cgi.c) tolwIP?

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] CGI - Porting uIP webserver app (httpd-cgi.c) tolwIP?
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:29:27 -0500

We embed the script within the body... Sample follows, portions omitted
for brevity but you should be able to get the idea:

<head>
<TITLE>Digital Output Data</TITLE>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="DataStyle.css" />
</head>

<BODY onload=InitializeForm()>

<script type="text/javascript">
function InitializeForm()
{
        document.all.myForm.DOUT15.style.background='#CCFF00';
        document.all.myForm.DOUT15.style.border='0px none';
.
.
}

var txRatio = 0;
function timedCount()
{
        txRatio = 0;
.
.
        xmlHttp.send(null);
}
</script>}

<h1 class="header"><Center><smithfont>Digital Output
Status</smithfont></Center></h1>
<BR><BR><BR>
<CENTER>

<form name = "myForm">
.
.
.

__

James M. Pettinato, Jr.
Software Engineer
E: address@hidden | P: 814 898 5250

FMC Technologies Measurement Solutions Inc.
1602 Wagner Avenue | Erie PA | 16510 USA
Phone: 814 898 5000 | Fax: 814 899-3414
www.fmctechnologies.com