lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] CGI - Porting uIP webserver app (httpd-cgi.c) to lwIP?

From: Mike Kleshov
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] CGI - Porting uIP webserver app (httpd-cgi.c) to lwIP?
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:24:59 +0300

My understanding is that the lwip project is focused on implementing
core protocols, and http is not one of them. Http server is considered
just another application. The ones provided in contrib serve as simple
examples to expand and build upon.
In my application, I implemented a simple http server over raw API
with support for 'post formdata' and simple dynamic text substitution
in served content. The substitution part is what you would call CGI. I
could probably post it on lwip wiki, since project members suggested
that the wiki would be a good place for such content.

Regards,
- mike