lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] keep-alive not work

From: Bandu
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] keep-alive not work
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:37:42 +0000

Sorry Kieran. Its turn out that I didn't subscribe to lwip-devel. I posted it there wrong. sorry for that.

I attached the wireshark trace. (its packet 117).
I used lwip 1.3.0.

thank you.
On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 9:08 AM, Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 19:42 +0000, Bandu wrote:
> Is anyone get lwip work with keep-alive feature?
> Why remote side is not ACK-ing keep-alive packet?

As I said on lwip-devel, can you get a wireshark capture of the failure,
and let us know what version of lwIP you're using?

Thanks

Kieran