lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip stack network adapter

From: Emmanuel Baguia Jr.
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip stack network adapter
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 23:26:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

Good day.

I came across this problem about which adapter the lwip is going to use. I was able to see that the adapter number is set in here:

#define PACKET_LIB_ADAPTER_NR         1

In my workstation, 1 doesn't work because it is virtual and I have to manually change it to 3 because that is where my actual adapter resides. So, in this situation, I need to manually check from one machine to another what is the actual adapter it is using and update the PACKET_LIB_ADAPTER_NR. Do I really need to do this? Or maybe lwIP supports automatic detection of which adapter to use? Please advise.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Emmanuel