lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.3 UDP - DNS strange behaviour

From: Sergio Sider
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.3 UDP - DNS strange behaviour
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 02:32:20 -0200

Hi Simon,

Thanks. As Rejean pointed out, the LuminaryMicro implementation of
lwip misses the dns_tmr() call.  I fixed it and now dns retry is
working, although all UDP packets only are generated on the wire
about 1 second after netif_is_up() says interface is up.

Do you have an idea of what I am doing wrong ?

Regards,
Sergio.