lwip-users

[lwip-users] sys_thread_new thread routine is not called

From: Emmanuel Baguia Jr.
Subject: [lwip-users] sys_thread_new thread routine is not called
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:40:49 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I would like to ask you may be you encountered this strange behavior of the sys_thread_new() function. The thread routine is never executed. If I try using the sys_new_thread() function in a simple client/server application, the thread routine gets called. But, when I try using the sys_thread_new() function inside a DLL, the thread routine is never called in which I am blocked at the sys_sem_wait() function since the thread routine execution is not done. I used the win32/sys_arch.

Thank you very much in advance.

Emmanuel