lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] fixed IP and DCHP on the same net interface?

From: Muhamad Ikhwan Ismail
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] fixed IP and DCHP on the same net interface?
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:37:08 +0000

Hi,

I have this too, you can do this by writing into the netif ip address directly before starting dhcp (dhcp_start).
There is a bit of problem though, if the DHCP server offers an address equals to the static address and ,
and after offering does acheck through ARP, your device will answer and the
DHCP will fail..

Ikhwan