lwip-users

[lwip-users] question about netconn_write

From: yueyue papa
Subject: [lwip-users] question about netconn_write
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 20:20:52 +0800

Hi All,

I am using lwIP 1.3+ PPP working in GPRS environment.
I meet following case

There is TCP connection between A,B.
A:                    B:
     ------------- -->
     <---------------
     ------------- -->

Some time the flow could work correct, some time A is waiting, and B is waiting. I put in the LAN environment, every thing is ok. The problem is only in GPRS environment. Anther side in out of my control I unable to run wireshark to monitor what happened.

After I read the code, I have this guess. May this thing possible that netconn_write return, but the data is not send out.

netconn_write return  means

1> Data in the TCP/IP stack

Wether it comes out depend the task schedule, if the data is lost in the line, the netconn_write already returned.

If it is true, is the any API could i flush the data in the send buffer, force the data send out, and make sure the data has been ACK by remote.

Lee