lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Auto PPP soltuion

From: Alain M.
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Auto PPP soltuion
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 23:35:22 -0200

Thanks very very much for the advice. So I will first try to make it run in my PC... I am starting a new thread for that

Alain

yueyue papa escreveu:
Default windows platform is a PPP sample. Only sio_xxx needs to be provided.

5 sio_xxxx need to provided.

sio_fd_t sio_open(u8_t num)
{
 int id = num;
 printf("sio open for %d,%d,%x\r\n",id,num,(unsigned int)ppp_sio_opt_table[gModuleType].open);
 //ppp_sio_opt_table[gModuleType].handle = ppp_sio_opt_table[gModuleType].open(id);
 ppp_sio_opt_table[gModuleType].handle = lwip_modem_open(id);
 return ppp_sio_opt_table[gModuleType].handle;
}

u32_t sio_read(sio_fd_t fd, u8_t * ucData, u32_t len)
{
 s32_t readLen=0;
 int timeout=1000;
 readLen = ppp_sio_opt_table[gModuleType].read(fd, ucData, len,timeout);

 return readLen;
}

u32_t sio_write(sio_fd_t fd, u8_t * ucData, u32_t len)
{
 u32_t i;

 i =  ppp_sio_opt_table[gModuleType].write(fd,ucData,len,100);
 return i;
}

void sio_read_abort(sio_fd_t fd)
{
 ppp_sio_opt_table[gModuleType].readCancel(fd);
}

void sio_close(sio_fd_t fd)
{
 ppp_sio_opt_table[gModuleType].close(fd);
}

These two are only used for slip.

/**
 * Write a char to output data stream
 * @param num char to write to output stream
 * @param psio struct, contains sio instance data, given by sio_open
 */
void sio_send(u8_t num, sio_fd_t psio)
{
  return;
}

/**
 * Read a char from incoming data stream, this call blocks until data has arrived
 * @param psio siostatus struct, contains sio instance data, given by sio_open
 * @return char read from input stream
 */
u8_t sio_recv(sio_fd_t psio)
{
  return 0;
}

My windows PPP working envrionement is create on the our embedded OS windows simulator. So my sample is no useful for  normal user.

Write the 5 sio_xxx is not difficult. Based on windows sample test code, the PPP could running in windows if you atteched a modem in windows com port.