lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP Unix Contrib

From: Guido Moritz
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP Unix Contrib
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 17:28:23 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the contrib for lwIP for my Linux. But it doesn't
work and after 2 days of looking for the error I'm saturated enough to
ask you for some help.
I made the "simhost" example starting. I can also ping it. but
whenever I request another part of the example (Web Server, Telnet,
...) I get the below posted output:
Host at 192.168.5.2 mask 255.255.255.0 gateway 192.168.5.1
System initialized.
TCP/IP initialized.
Applications started.
Assertion "sys_timeout: timeout != NULL" failed at line 195 in
../../../../../lwip/src/core/sys.c

Is this a known bug? And how can it be solved? Thanks for helping ...

Linux: 2.6.18-5-686 / Debian

Kind regards

Guido Moritz

Dipl. Ing. Guido Moritz
Universitaet Rostock, Fakultaet f. Informatik und Elektrotechnik
Institut f. Angewandte Mikroelektronik und Datentechnik
University of Rostock, Department of CS and EE
Institute of Applied Microelectronics and CE
Richard-Wagner Str. 31, 18119 Rostock-Warnemuende
Phone:  +49 (0)381 498 - 7269
http://www.imd.uni-rostock.de
http://www.aal-rostock.de