lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to get the ip address of the remote host in a conne

From: Antonio de Angelis
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to get the ip address of the remote host in a connection
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 23:02:34 +0200

In data 25 agosto 2008 alle ore 22:57:43, Jonathan Larmour <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Antonio de Angelis wrote:
Hi all,
I've built a simple server application for the Win32 port. But now I want to implement a simple mechanism to refuse incoming connections from certain ip addresses... how can I get the ip address of a remote host that has just connected to the server? Thanks

Which API are you using? Sockets, netconn (also known as sequential API) or raw?

Jifl

raw api.

Antonio