lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip and threads with PPP

From: Akshat Bisht
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip and threads with PPP
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:13:57 +0530

Hello,

My operating system -IAR's PowerPAC, has no support for threads but only tasks. I can implement threads of lwip as tasks (can i?), but is there a way to remove lwip's dependency on threads? i see there are calls to create threads in two locations: 1. PPPoS part in ppp.c  and  2. sys.h. What is the way to remove this dependency?

Also can anyone suggest a method to initialize PPP and it's netif structure in my main source code? i.e. sequence of functions to be called?

Thanks and regards,

AB