lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP and IAR Workbench

From: Jonathan Larmour
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP and IAR Workbench
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:14:22 +0100

Akshat Bisht wrote:
What all files might i need to add (apart from the netif/PPP folder) to use PPP as a stand alone stack?

I'm not sure what you mean by a stand-alone stack. I would expect you need to do a normal full port of lwIP. I don't think there are any short-cuts you can take. Look at the other ports and the wiki.

Jifl

AB