lwip-users

[lwip-users] httpd question

From: Marek Matej
Subject: [lwip-users] httpd question
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:34:35 +0200

Hi all
I am developing port of lwip 1.3.0 for renesas SH family of procesors.
System we are running is based on C++ and is single thread only with
no OS features support.
Therefore I combine protothreads (used in uIP stack) to implement
network application in single function
which makes application code more readable and usable. In short this
API try to emulate socket interface.

My current app is simple http server.
IE reads the page correctly, but Firefox throw away first few hundred
bytes of page,
so page looks in browser just like ordinary text since page header is missing.
The problem is probably in different web browser approach when reading
the page.
But I have no idea, what is that.

Question is what is different in IE and FF approach while resolving
web page data. While capturing
communication with Ethereal (Wireshark), both communication flows
looks quite similar, and I cant
see significant differences in it.

Any advice from all of You is appreciated.

Regards, Marek.